AIM
Squigo1

The AntiClockClock Show The AntiClockClock Show

Chicken Burgers Rock

I gave you a 5 and a 10 just for the fact that you included chicken burgers in your movie. That reminds me... publix has a sale on chicken patties for a box of 12 for 5 bucks.
Pretty original stuff.

Peace :)

Tony

Second Love Second Love

Just goes to show you

No one will like you if you're ugly. What a sad and idealistic world it is.
Nice tweening

FDA - ASSWARP FDA - ASSWARP

Well Done

Congrats to you Shok and Thistler on this great work of animation. It's nice to see all of the newgrounds animators come together and do a cartoon together... we should do this more often. I enjoyed working on one of the cameos, and I'm really happy with the way it came out. Who knows, maybe one day there'll be a Big Gay Bubba and FDA video... who knows...

Tip-A-Cow Tip-A-Cow

Can someone say... BITE??

This looks a little familiar to a little movie made a while back called SQUIGO 5: "tip". Look at it here: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/44051
It'd be a cool game if the idea was original. Give credit where credit is due.

-Tony

AngryAxel responds:

Lol, it's you! Actually, I got the idea while talking to my brother about cow tipping... you didn't come up with the concept. Drunk Texas people did. a LONG time ago. so your little movie isn't really original either.

Poorly Drawn Stickmen: TG Poorly Drawn Stickmen: TG

Nice style

I wonder where you got the idea for the notebook paper. well done though

Archaos responds:

Well if you are implying that I took the scribbles on notebook paper style from you, I could just as easily say that you got it from the Scrap Book series on NG as it was here long before Squigo. I was actually inspired to do this because when I was a kid I used to fill notebooks with cartoons like the ones in my game. I appreciate your high marks and do in fact like squigo alot.=)

Mini Putt Mini Putt

Great Game, Great Interactivity....

But it needs some kind of silly sound when you miss like a homer "Doh!" or a fart sound or something. It needs to have the feel of my movie "I Like Beer". Bring it back to #1!!!