AIM
Squigo1

The AntiClockClock Show The AntiClockClock Show

Chicken Burgers Rock

I gave you a 5 and a 10 just for the fact that you included chicken burgers in your movie. That reminds me... publix has a sale on chicken patties for a box of 12 for 5 bucks.
Pretty original stuff.

Peace :)

Tony

Second Love Second Love

Just goes to show you

No one will like you if you're ugly. What a sad and idealistic world it is.
Nice tweening

FDA - ASSWARP FDA - ASSWARP

Well Done

Congrats to you Shok and Thistler on this great work of animation. It's nice to see all of the newgrounds animators come together and do a cartoon together... we should do this more often. I enjoyed working on one of the cameos, and I'm really happy with the way it came out. Who knows, maybe one day there'll be a Big Gay Bubba and FDA video... who knows...

E-vengers 3 (Iraq) E-vengers 3 (Iraq)

Jesus

That has got to be the gayest drug anyone could ever take. Don't you realize that Ex is not popular anymore?? You're like a disco dancer in the time of Grunge... get over it. Rave sucks ASS!!.. So does precious moments... of all styles to copy. But I do give you props on your artistic abilities, you are very good at what you do. Just get some new subject matter.

Clooneys Dough Ep. 1 Clooneys Dough Ep. 1

....

Sorry dude... I know you spent time on it and everything but, get some better story writing and learn flash a little more.

What the Portal needs... What the Portal needs...

You know who you forgot?

You forgot Squigo. What about him.

H-Andy: The 3 Issues H-Andy: The 3 Issues

Not Bad

You might want to make that character have some color though. Having him completely see-through is a little confusing. Overall not bad. Those blink sounds are pretty squigoish though :)

Later.

Clocko 1 Clocko 1

Ha Ha Ha

That was awesome. That's all I have to say.

MsnMessengerClock responds:

Thanks Tony. I am glad somebody appreciates my work.

Dreamland Dreamland

?

Bad tweening, use an action on the first frame to stop it, then put an action on the start button that says, on mouse event "release" got and play frame 2. (physics??) its called cartoons, buddy. How does wile e coyote survive from a 200 foot drop every time? have a sense of humor man.

Don't eat poop(sub-title) Don't eat poop(sub-title)

wow dude

that was really bad. i think you need to work a little on the sound there. get something like cool edit to make sure all the levels are the same. other than that, the animation needs ALOT of work.